It is important that you have some recommendations in mind when you verify and create your account. They are the following:
1. It is important that you verify your VPN before performing your verification and if so, turn it off so that it does not interfere with the verification process.
2. Remember that the document (ID, DNI, or Passport) must be valid, we only have an exception in Venezuela.
3. Keep in mind to take the clearest possible photo of your (ID, DNI, or passport), we suggest you put it on a surface if you are from your mobile phone.
4. The photo of your document (ID, DNI) must be taken clearly on both sides, both front and back; With the passport, you only have to upload one side, where your photo and data appear.
5. For an optimal reading of your document and so that there are no inconveniences, it is important that you do not edit or cut the information of the document's photo (ID, DNI, or passport).
6. As far as possible your (ID, DNI, or passport) should be in English, Spanish, French or Portuguese, in order for the information to be processed much faster and without inconvenience.
7. If you do not have the ID or DNI available or in any of the languages that we have mentioned above, we suggest you use the passport to complete your verification process.
If you have further questions, please feel free to contact us via chat (friendly reminder if you want to contact us login into your account or create one).😊